The blank versions of the worksheets are provided here, in case you’d like to download and print them, rather than photocopy them from the book. Please refer to the book for instructions on how to use the worksheets and examples of how others have completed them.
You may download all worksheets as a single file, or the individual worksheets below. Please note: Worksheets are avaialable as PDF files, which require a reader such as the free Adobe Reader to view.
- Understanding an Episode of Rumination
- Understanding Your Patterns of Avoidance
- Understanding an Emotional Experience
- Understanding Self- Criticism
- Describing Your Values
- Rating Your Values and Behavior
- Mindful Observation Practice Log
- Restating Judgments as Mindful Labels
- Awareness of Multitasking
- Acceptance and Willingness Log
All worksheets ©2014 Ruth Baer / New Harbinger Publications. Permission is granted to the reader to reproduce worksheets for personal use.